Saturday, May 2, 2015

Soon to be legally

Hey you guys ! How have you been ? Great?
Sorry for the disappear of me for so long since last july 2014 .
For this newly post , i am going to tell you guys that finally i'm gonna be 21st years old  after a few days later.. I will be heading a small party for my 21st birthday celebration and i hope everything will go smoothly through the party and of course , i will post it on my next post . Beside the party , i also did a beauty portrait for celebrate my 21st.
So , for today post i will show you guys the result of my beauty portrait. Here you go.. 



















































And the last for this post i want to thank my photographer , ko Alex Sen. i really satisfied with the result and also the beautiful album. Thanks for making me look absolutely awesome in every single photo. Beside the result, i really enjoy while the photo season, the kindest of you and your wife, a jokes you guys did for make my smile even brighter and naturally . Hope will have another photo season with you again ko Alex Sen in future. 
Also won't forget to thanks my kindest and pretty Makeup Artist , Jupenmakeup . Thanks for make me look totally beautiful with your magic hand that day and also your accompany till the end of the photo season.
Good luck for you guys always and stay awesome guys !

Photo by : alexsenphotography
Red dress : quinbeejogja
La belle top : byselvianagaby
Tutu skirt : hellopupu
Mickey hat : tokopedia
White hairpiece : sist's belonging
Black heels : unknown
Converse : DIY by myself


Love,
Irenelilyk

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: