Saturday, May 18, 2013

Reunion

Last sunday finally i am having reunion with my old high school friends , i miss them a lot since the last time we meet . Finally hang out and have much talk with them . Sometime friends is no need to meet up always , cause when since long time no meet then finally reunion , thats feeling is what that you can describe . I Love you guys <3 hope we can hangout again soon .
That day my outfit detail :
Boy star sweater - Jegracefashion
Jeans pants - berry jeans shop
Beanie - kpop planet shop
Booots - Styledasher
Love,
Irene

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know how to pose!

    oasap giveaway on my blog
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete