Sunday, April 14, 2013

Styledasher my style









hi ! sorry for 1week don't have a new post.
because i am bcome busy since i got a job already! so , i got no free time for take a shoot and post a blog .
my new job is as customer service at Panin bank , hell yeahh~ but i am still a training stuff , training will be 3month long ., just hope i can learn it fast and wish me luck :)
btw, just a simple outfit post! and why my title of this post is "styledasher" ? because what opi wear in this post ( dress and shoes ) are all from styledasher , Singapore.
Styledasher is one of my favorite shop which i must will visit when i went to Singapore.
so the dress and shoes i wear are what i got last time (last week) i go Singapore and visit them and i super love it!

Detail :
Shoes & Dress - Styledasher
barcelet ( actually a necklace ) - unknown


guys! for who love my style , feel free to visit my onlineshop at IG @Jegracefashion and facebook at Jegraceolshop .
i sell what i will wear , what my style
and i hope it is your style too :)
*Indonesia only . thanks

Love,
Irene





7 comments:

  1. Very cool dress <3

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool outfit!
    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much! Nirvana! Green day!
    xo
    follow for a follow?
    http://everchanginggirl70.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this, I wanna have all. I follow you now back sweety XYASS

    ReplyDelete