Saturday, April 27, 2013

JegraceFashion | My own olshop

dear readers , today i am gonna introducing to you all about my fashion olshop .
i am start selling since 2010 (^。^) i sell everything like beauty stuff , accessories, instax polaroid and the most i sell is fashion clothes :)
here are photos of my olshop newest arrival .

if interesting and for order can find me here :
PIN BB : 238FA335
SMS to : 085765502808
LINE : irenelilyk

Follow and like on :
Instagram : @jegracefashion
Facebook : www.facebook.com/jegracefashion

thanks for support !

Love ,
Irene
























14 comments:

  1. Oh many thanks for share with us sweetie!
    Gorgeus photos!

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pieces and I especially like the flower pants, they would be perfect for summer :)

    http://rambutan18.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all! I wanna have the sweater with smoking, shall we follow? let me know XSe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear :D
    love all the outfit :D
    so interesting <3
    btw i'm add your pin bb ^^
    thankyou for comment on my blog
    and i'm already following you now, mind to follow back ? ^^


    Sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear , wait for your order <3
      and sure :) followed you too :*

      Delete
  5. great stuff you have!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great clothes!!! I love all of the shorts
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff you have,the flower pants are super cute!
    Do visit my blog and If you like,follow on GFC,Instagram,Twitter & Bloglovin and I'll surely follow back!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    Plz like my Facebook Page too: https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH it's super interesting ! i'll definitely check up on it! good luck for your online shop



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely!
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, anyway
    wanna follow each other? just let me know :)

    www.feliciayohana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable collection!
    goodluck with the online shop!!

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete