Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Famous Audition || Purple x Pink ootd

hi dear all ... today post about my dance crew audition and my ootd on that day . :)
here is what i am wearing that day ! is a mix between three of my favorite colors , White Pink and Purple !
*i am in love~ hahah.. excuse my "lebay" :p
what do think about those colors mix ? is that look good on me ? coz this is the 1st time i am wearing those colors , i think not bad . maybe . hahaa

Detail :
washed studded sweater in purple - Gowigasa
highwaist white pants - clothinc
pink basic beanie - mumumayo , ig olshop
white glasses - nitanobita shop
LoL! necklace - Diva , singapore
barcelets - popolucastuff, ig olshop
shoes - unknown














and as what i said , today is a post about my Dance crew audition !
here i am gonna introduce to you all some about my crew ..
my dance crew studio name is " Famous dance studio " , our crew is stand from 2006 since now . it's been about 7years and i am a crew member that just join in last year audition .
time past so fast , one year gone and here we got an audition for this year again !
our crew is the most biggest dance crew in batam now , we got open class(hiphop,locking,popping,breaking,kids,kpop,glamour,ect) for who are interesting of learning dance and we also participants in much on events since 2006 , it's around 500events our crew had done ..

for more info about Famous Dance Studio :
Follow Twitter : @FamousDanceCrew
Facebook : www.facebook.com/FamousDanceStudio
Pin bb : 23638FF4

Here i upload some of audition day in our studio photos :)














Love,
Irene

14 comments:

  1. adorable!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sist.... love the sweater....

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute <3 I have a pink beanie, same to you <3

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear .. and hope to see you wear <3 must be nice
      *kisses

      Delete
  4. woooww!! so colorfull!!! love it!! and dear you have great blog!!

    http://aigyzrebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and cute as always! keep it up dearie <3



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice posts!I love your blog!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.

    ps: ShillCat Women's Accessories is given away an amazing jewelry. Take a look at this link:
    http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/shillcat-is-given-away-amazing-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Hope the audition went well :)
    Thanks for the visit to my blog - would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear <3 and sure , let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  8. nice post and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!!
    I love your outfit and photography <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete