Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Saturday

hi dear all .. is weekend again !
how is your saturday ?
mine is not bad .. but for me , everyday is just like weekend :p
i'm on break now or maybe i should say i'm now waiting for my new job approving from the bank i apply . i quit from my last job already about a month ago ..
so , since then everyday i'm just nothing to do at home . hahah .. it's so enjoy , but sometime i also feel so bored at home in such a long time.. just can hope that i will get a good news from the bank as soon as possible :)

wish you guys have a very great weekend <3 br=""> and here is my outfit for this saturday :) full outfit are most from random shop in Batam mall and singapore and i am forgot the name , sorry for no detail for this outfit :(
still hope you guys enjoy my outfit post ! *wink


Love, Irene














5 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that hat!!

    please , follow back xx
    http://recklessblood.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! You look amazing <3
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. love spike cap and camo print ! nice look

    ReplyDelete