Wednesday, February 27, 2013

color of light







Hi guys :) sorry for the late post of that outfit.
I wear this outfit a week ago ,  lately i love wearing outfit in different of colors. and that day the color is "yellow"(beanie&shirt) and Green(skirt).
 let's talk about yellow color , for me " yellow = color of light" , because sun is yellow color right ? and its bring us light . when we are in darkness , we need light . light(yellow) make me feel life is full of hope :)

how about you ? what do think about yellow color ? :)
tell me ( in comment space )

Detail :
Beanie & Shirt - Jegraceshop
Skirt - Five
Heels - Beewardrobe
Necklace - Bcs mall. ,Batam (sorry forget the shop name)
Watch - Alexandre Christie


Love,
Irene


22 comments:

  1. cute!
    follow me I'll follow back
    http://recklessblood.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute look, love the yellow beanie! great post!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are perfect, love them!

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit :D

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit. It is super cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for followed me. i've follow you back by bloglovin & GFC. awesome bright!

    ekanandapna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you look so cool !
    omg green velvet skirt is one of my wishlist !

    btw i like your blog maybe we can follow each other ;) ?

    verockstar.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear ! and sure, followed you <3

      Delete
  8. Oh sweetie your looks lovely and cute. Sweetie Now I´m following you i hope your follow me back...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks , and sure dear ! followed you <3

      Delete
  9. wooo so adorable!
    love the neon beanie and your yellow top! ❤
    followed you anyway.
    follow me back to keep in touch okay ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie , sure !
      followed you <3

      Delete
  10. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!


    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete